Tuesday 15 September 2015

Enjoying Temporary Paradise

A year ago, me and my college friends went to Bali for a vacation, actually it wasn’t vacation. It was a task to visit and learn about highway building operation in Surabaya. As we got there, the lecturers then started giving us a preach about the building. But I didn’t really know what the lecturers talked about. Not one bit.
We visited the building only for 3 hours. After our visit ended we didn’t go home yet, we continued our trip to Bali. It was only 3 hours for task and 5 days for Bali. Seemed like my friends and the lecturers had a deal to have a vacation together. To me it was nothing but joke. However I’d like to enjoy this “vacation” on my own way.
For a new comer like me, even it was hot Bali was so relaxing, especially the beach. Many tourists came to enjoy the sunset, get tanned, or play around with friends. I didn’t have any words to say about it, I was surprised and stunned. So then, I decided not to think too much and just let the joy brought me into this temporary paradise.










Photographs by Ian Tri Hananto
© 2015 Ian Tri Hananto 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Blogger news

Blogroll

Don't Click, Secret!!